Hi, Free Etsy Banners are still here for you to use, though I do not use this blog anymore, you can find me on Etsy or writing for the RetroChalet or Vintage Chalet blogs ! thanks for visiting.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Handmade in the USA Free Etsy Shop Banner! #etsy #free #usa


I just love this, I made this for all your artists, crafters, and do-it-yourself gurus who make things free in the USA! Just right click, save, and upload to your Etsy shop! I think it is so cute! With an offbeat 1960s edge to it.......peace, love, and flags baby.....Coming to America...today....tribute to Neil Diamond......coming to America....today.............

This site remains free thanks to sponsors!  Please visit my friend Retro Bab's shop on Etsy by clicking on her avatar:


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...