Hi, Free Etsy Banners are still here for you to use, though I do not use this blog anymore, you can find me on Etsy or writing for the RetroChalet or Vintage Chalet blogs ! thanks for visiting.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Vintage Little Girl Banner for Etsy or Website Pixelated Primadonna

Check out these adorable free vintage girl banners for your Etsy shop. (Perfect size at 760x100 pixels!) You can also use them for your website! I blew her up so she is a pixelated memory from yesterday! As you can see I have her in four great color combos, and you can do a lot with her. I love the fact she is so retro and funky looking. Just right click and save them to your computer, and add your text like I did to mine, above!

She is in Green and Brown here...


and here in Blues.......

and here in great browns...

and lastly here in Pinks which I like the best!

This site is 100% free thanks to our sponsors. Please make sure to visit our sponsors to keep this site free!

Today's sponsor is Scrap N Pretty, a great blog by Mai Larsen for scrapbooking ideas--there you can find cool designs, and great tutorials! Read more here:


Want your business featured here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...