Hi, Free Etsy Banners are still here for you to use, though I do not use this blog anymore, you can find me on Etsy or writing for the RetroChalet or Vintage Chalet blogs ! thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Free Ocean Octopus Dolphin Etsy Shop Banner! Tribute to Blue Lagoon.. Fun Theme!

Wanted to do something a bit different, so I was thinking even though summer is almost over it would be nice to go playing in the Ocean.  Just right click, save to your computer and use in your Etsy shop or on your blog or site to link to your Etsy shop! Reminds me of Blue Lagoon.....yes I loved that movie...

This site is free thanks to our sponsors. Make sure to visit them and thank them for keeping it free! Today's sponsor is my regular IraMency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...