Hi, Free Etsy Banners are still here for you to use, though I do not use this blog anymore, you can find me on Etsy or writing for the RetroChalet or Vintage Chalet blogs ! thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Buy Vintage Free Etsy Blog Sign or Website Button for Your Shop

Free Logo for your Website or Blog.  Buy the real keychain here at RoseLuv.

I love this, in fact I'm going to link it on this very blog. It was a photo originally snapped by RoseLuv, (Buy the cool keychain HERE) which I snatched with her permission of course, to make into this cool free icon for your website or blog! It's free, so grab it, right click it and use it for linking to your Etsy shop!  I had to overlap this into two categories, since the phone was available from the 1950s to the 1960s...

Help keep this site free by visiting our sponsors. Today's sponsor is RoseLuv! Click on her banner to visit her shop!
Find out how you can advertise in the posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...