Hi, Free Etsy Banners are still here for you to use, though I do not use this blog anymore, you can find me on Etsy or writing for the RetroChalet or Vintage Chalet blogs ! thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Free Etsy Sale Banner #Halloween #scary #free #graphics #etsy


This is the last of my Halloween series, but I like this the best.  Reminds me of a 1980s Fright Night Flick! Right click and save, then upload as your Etsy shop banner.  Have a spooky sale!  Find more Halloween designs here.  Remember this is a free site with free graphics strictly because of our sponsors. Please visit this cool sponsor below, for free artist resources today!
Click on the Artist Resources photograph to find out free artist resources that you can be using !

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...