Hi, Free Etsy Banners are still here for you to use, though I do not use this blog anymore, you can find me on Etsy or writing for the RetroChalet or Vintage Chalet blogs ! thanks for visiting.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

#Free #dinosaur Vintage Graphics T-Rex Sale Button Tyrannosaurus

I had to look up how to spell Tyrannosaurus.  Anyhow I love dinosaurs and have a vintage fossil collection. Can you believe it? I am such a nerd....anyways these vintage graphics have been transformed into a free sale button series that you can use for your website or blog, link them to your Etsy shop and enjoy!  Right click and save they are wonderful little creatures!  I am tributing them to the 1970s....when Dinos were back in........Land of the Lost..loved that show.....
Right click and save 'em to your computer.  As you know this site is free to use theh vintage graphics. We sure do wish you would share this site with your friends as new things are added all the time!  In the meantime, visit our sponsor and betrothed, RetroChalet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...