Hi, Free Etsy Banners are still here for you to use, though I do not use this blog anymore, you can find me on Etsy or writing for the RetroChalet or Vintage Chalet blogs ! thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Stegasaurus Free Sale Button Website Graphics Vintage Inspired

Ahhhh, the Stegasaurus vintage button, for your blog or website. From old paper ephemera this reminds me of the 1960s-1970s. As a kid I used to love watching the Land of the Lost TV show by Sid and Marty Krofft, so I suppose this is a tribute to them.  You can resize , simply right click and save to your computer. It sure makes for interesting look-see, everyone will think you are selling Dinosaur Bones!

Please visit today's sponsor to keep this site free. It's Atlas Personal Trainers who puts a lot of great recipes on their blog, Click the logo to go to their blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...